One thing that Indian women can’t resist is buying Sarees and to be fair, there’s no denying that they look amazing in them. Then why won’t their eyes sparkle when they see Banarasi sarees? But where do they find the original Banarasi sarees? Well, guess what? Now one can buy banarasi sarees online! Well, although most people know why Banarasi sarees are so popular, the people who don’t, let’s summarize it:
- Rich Heritage: Like the city itself, the sarees of Banaras are known for their rich culture and heritage. They have been in the fashion industry for a long time and still do not hesitate to steal the show. The sarees are embellished with beautiful zari work and bordered with embellished jhallars giving beautiful details. These sarees are made of fine silk, which shows why they are so special.
- Handwoven: The fine weaving technique used to make Banarasi sarees has been passed down from generation to generation. As a result, they are special and valuable. Apparently, some sarees take a few weeks and some up to 6 months. Of course, they are priceless.
- Quality: High-quality silk is used to make Banarasi sarees, giving them beautiful sheen and drape. Fabric is a good investment because it is durable and long-lasting. Weavers care about customer satisfaction. So do not think twice before buying the best banarasi saree.
- Versatility: Banarasi sarees are available in various colors and patterns, making them suitable for any occasion. Whether you are going to a wedding or a formal event, on any occasion you can be dressed up or down in a Banarasi saree. It doesn’t matter what age group you are in; any girl or old lady can pull it off.
- Timeless: Banarasi sarees are always in fashion. They have been in the fashion industry for years and can be worn for years to come as they are timeless and traditional. These sarees are made by craftsmen who have learned skills that have been passed down to them over the centuries. It makes them unique and special among other modern sarees.
- Handmade: Each Banarasi saree is individually handcrafted with a unique design and pattern. The result is a unique and authentic look that technology cannot replicate. The skills passed down from generation to generation cannot be processed by modern machines, which makes these sarees truly unique and special.
- Symbolism: Today we live in a society where almost everyone is judgmental. Keeping a status is a must these days. Do you know what can help you achieve this status? You guessed it right! Banarasi Sarees! Owning a Banarasi Saree is considered a badge of honor in India. It is a symbol of wealth, elegance, and status. Imagine owning such a precious piece of art. It’s definitely enough to make you feel special and make others jealous of your collection.
Great investment: For investment purposes, Banarasi sarees are pure gold. They are a fantastic option for anyone looking to start a collection because they maintain their worth over time and sometimes even improve in value. Hence people overlooking them due to their high prices may not be too worried about it after all they are a safe bet as they never go out of fashion, hence they never lack enthusiastic buyers.
- Culture: As we mentioned above, the Banarasi saree comes from the oldest city in India. Being woven on this soil means that these sarees carry the culture of Varanasi with them. This saree is an expression of Indian tradition and culture. Wearing this gives one the opportunity to appreciate the rich history of our nation. So, these sarees not only make you special but also make you proud. It is the best choice when wearing a dress during a patriotic event.
Handmade gifts: Let’s be honest, after all this, won’t someone like being gifted such a prestigious thing? Of course, they will! Banarasi sarees are wonderful handmade presents for loved ones. They are special, considerate, and will be treasured for a long time hence making them absolutely perfect for gifting purposes.
Comfort: Banarasi sarees aren’t just gorgeous; they’re also very cozy to wear. These sarees are soft and breathable thanks to the premium silk used in their construction, making them ideal for all-day wear. Comfort is another reason why you can see many global stars donning these beautiful sarees even though they do not have the practice of handling sarees all day long.
- Global appeal: Banarasi sarees are loved not only in India but also in other parts of the world. It is a truly global fashion statement because women all over the world wear it. Recent mega-events have seen Hollywood actresses donning beautiful Banarasi sarees all the time. These celebrities include the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Campbell among others.
Combining all the above points, Banarasi Sarees are one of the most precious things to a woman’s heart. Their quality and preciousness are not hidden as we see stars and celebrities mostly wearing Banarasi dresses at weddings or other functions. These celebrities include the likes of Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut, and Vidya Balan. It is clear that Banarasi sarees are a status symbol not only for common people but also for famous celebrities. Globally or locally, Banarasi sarees have found their admirers all over the globe making them a precious work of art, the world desires.
So, treat your loved ones with precious Banarasi sarees and readymade designer blouse this season, and cover them with precious silk of cultural significance. So, what’s the wait for? Start those mobile phones and laptops and start shopping online for the best Banarasi Sarees and readymade designer blouse now!